Wednesday 20 May 2015

Telford Regional Training Design Team! - So Exciting!



Wow!!  So now I can let you into a secret!  A couple of months ago, I got a call from the lovely Kelly in the UK office and was asked to be part of the Design Team for Regional Training in Telford! Little old me!  I was SO honoured and jumped at the chance!

Not only that, I was privileged to be asked to create cards and 3D items for the brand new Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set - Sprinkles Of Life.  This amazing charity provide home from home support for families with very poorly children and Stampin' Up! donate £2 from every stamp set sold.

In my opinion, this is the BEST ever stamp set we've had for the charity and it even comes with a coordinating punch!  How fab is that!!

Here are my designs - please feel free to case!  There was so much more I wanted to do with this set but unfortunately, the punch wasn't ready in time so I was cutting clouds/ice creams/trees/cupcakes by hand!


Here are a few of my faves...









No comments:

Post a Comment