Monday 25 May 2015

May Craft Class Projects


Oh my! 
 I just loved making May's projects with my lovely class ladies!

I have a VERY special wedding coming up - my fab brother-in-laws are getting married at the end of May but I'll have to come up with another card in case they've seen this one!

Perfect Day Wedding Card

I designed the wedding card but can't help but feel I've taken inspiration from different sources on Pinterest so feel free to tag yourself if you feel there's part of your card in it!  I used Sahara Sand as a cardbase and layered it with Very Vanilla.  I offset a strip of the beautiful Something Borrowed DSP and overlayed with a piece of Sahara Sand Lace Trim.  I stamped 'For The Two Of You' from Your Perfect Day Stamp Set and framed it with the pretty wreath, both in Sahara Sand then punched with the 2" circle punch.  I pulled a few threads from the Jute Ribbon and positioned with some looped linen thread under the raised sentiment.  I finished the card off with my favourite little flowers, stamped in Pink Pirouette from Something To Say stampset and punched using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch set. Each flower was finished with a pearl in the centre. Too pretty!





No comments:

Post a Comment