Tuesday 5 May 2015

A New Recruit and Silver 1 - Woohoo!

I'm super happy today for 3 reasons!  

Firstly, the lovely Paulette has joined my team, the Inker Belles.  Paulette comes along to my monthly craft classes and we've become really good friends (you don't have to be local or come to my classes to join my team - all welcome!) I'm so happy to welcome Paulette. 

Secondly, I've promoted in Stampin' Up! to Silver 1 - Yay!!  This is something I only dreamed of achieving when I first joined and now I've made it a reality.  I LOVE my job!

And this in turn means thirdly, my amazing Stampin' Up Grandmother Liz (my upline's upline!) has promoted to a well deserve Silver 3!  

Congratulations to the lovely Liz Shannon - the Heart Of Stampin' Up 2014, a true inspiration and a great friend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment