Tuesday 6 January 2015

Spring/Summer Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration!


Happy New Year!

So Sorry I haven't been here for a while but I'm back & what better day to pick than the launch date for the new Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer Catalogue and Sale-a-bration (SAB) promotion!

I can't tell you how amazing the new products in the S/S catalogue are - my wish list is SO long!  But there's good news...

Sale-a-bration's here!

This means between 6th Jan-31st Mar 2015, for every £45 you spend on product in the S/S or annual catalogues, clearance rack and weekly deals, you get to choose a FREE gift from the SAB brochure!  And they're fab!

Just pop to my shop via the link above, browse the new catalogue and if you have some Christmas money to spend, place an order through me.  Hostess benefits still apply so if you spend £150+, you'll be entitled to £25 to spend in the catalogues.  If you spend £200+, those lovely people at Stampin' Up! are giving you £20 ON TOP of the regular hostess credits!  Everyone's a winner!  
Go, go, go!

Look out for my post later about amazing joining offers during SAB

Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment