Friday 9 January 2015

SAB Special Offer - Join My Team!


Fancy getting discount for your hobby or starting a small business?  

I have great news for you!

Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is a fab time to join my team & Stampin' Up!

 Did you know - you can be part of my team if you live anywhere in the UK, Austria, France, Germany and The Netherlands?  Really!

 You can enjoy the discounts and other incentives as a Hobby Demonstrator, make some money doing odd classes and craft fayres as an Occasional Demonstrator or start your own small business as a Business Demonstrator.  It's your choice.

I joined Stampin' Up! during SAB in 2013 as a hobby demo.  I loved the product and always had a big wish list so it made sense to use the 20% discount you get as a demonstrator.  There was never any pressure from my lovely upline Nina to do anything I didn't want to do.  In October the following year, I decided I'd like to make it a business and started running classes and parties - I'm so lucky to have a job which I LOVE! 

Tempted?  Here's the info...

In addition to the standard Starter Kit offer - £99 for £130 worth of product (which you choose!), you'll get to pick one of the following options too...


Option 1 - Choose 1 of 5 amazing kits from the new S/S Catalogue  or



Option 2 - 2 items from the SAB Brochure!

Want more? No problem..

Once you've ordered your Starter Kit, start making your wish list.  After 7 days, you can place another order and for a 45 day period, Stampin' Up! will give you an extra 10% discount - 30% in total, on £150+ orders!

PLUS...

You'll qualify for Hostess credits (money to spend in the catalogues - an extra £20 on top of the standard credits for orders of £200+

PLUS...

you'll get to choose a Free SAB item for every £45 you spend! 

WOW! Just Wow!

Lots to take in so here's a summary...

  • Pay £99 and order £130 worth of product of your choice
  • Receive around £45 worth of business tools including customer order forms, catalogues etc
  • Place an additional order of £150+ and receive 30% discount **
  • Choose free SAB items for every £45 spent on any orders (excl Starter Kit) between 6th Jan-31st Mar 
  • ** Receive Hostess Credits on your orders over £150, plus additional credit to spend on orders over £200
  • Full support and training as required
  • Access to training tools, reports, promotion and event information on Stampin' Up! website
  • Be part of my relaxed & friendly team.
If you're still a little unsure or just want some more information, please contact me and I'd love to chat to you about joining my team.



No comments:

Post a Comment