Wednesday 7 January 2015

Painted Blooms...Flowers and a Mini Treat Bag!


Oh My!  How gorgeous is this handpainted Designer Series Paper (DSP) Painted Blooms from the new catalogue (137784 £9.95)?  You get 12 sheets of 12x12" papers per pack, 6 double sided designs.

I have so many projects I want to use it on!  My first is one of my class projects for January - it uses another brand new product, the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die(137547 £35.95)- how cute is that?!



You can make adorable little treat bags in any DSP plus you get lots of extras in with the die to decorate your bags. I've also used the new Painted Blooms Cotton Twine (137873 £6.25) in Soft Sky (comes in a 3 pack with Wild Wasabi and Whisper White) which coordinates beautifully.

All products shown are available from my shop, Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment