Monday 12 May 2014

KEEP THE DATE!

Friday 4th July 7-9pm & Saturday 5th July 1.30-4.30pm

To celebrate the launch of the brand new Annual Catalogue from Stampin' Up!, I'm having an open house to give you the chance to browse the catalogues, place orders, make and take and win some fab Stampin' Up goodies in my raffle and free prize draw.  Everyone attending receives a copy of the catalogue plus there will be some fantastic offers available to those attending.  The catalogue's jam packed full of amazing kits, stamp sets, beautiful Designer Series Paper and accessories to make amazing projects!  I can hardly wait!  If you're not local to me (Winchester) don't worry!  You can join my virtual launch and receive the same offers.  I'll post details nearer the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment