Thursday 22 May 2014

JOIN MY TEAM! SPECIAL REDUCED SIGN UP OFFER COMING SOON!

Fancy Joining The Inkin' Tinks?

From 28th May, for a limited period, those lovely people at Stampin' Up! HQ are offering a reduced start up cost of £50 for £55 worth of kit.  The usual start up kit is still available - £99 for £130 worth of product.  The best bit?  You can FULLY CUSTOMISE your kit, whichever you chose!

You can become a Hobby Demonstrator and just take advantage of the fab discounts and benefits from Stampin' Up!, you can be a Make A Bit Of Extra Cash Demonstrator or a Business Demonstrator running classes and workshops.  

There's no hard sell or pressure to do more than you want to - you are in control.

If you'd like to find out more, please contact me at lovefromthefairies.gmail.co.uk and I'd love to answer your questions. You can join my team from anywhere in the UK.

Full details will be available from 28th May - I'd love you to join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment