Wednesday 4 February 2015

Love is in the air for next week's classes...


I've finally finished designing my projects for next week's classes!  I've had my youngest at home this week so always a bit more tricky to work! 

I love both of the stamp sets I've used on the cards.  The Sheltering Tree cut out flip card is CASE'd from Julie Davison - simple but so effective.

Lotus Blossom stamp set is available as a Sale-a-bration freebie when you spend £45 or more between now and the end of March.  It looks scary to do but actually it's not too tricky!  I'll post my technique for this card soon.

The little gift box was made using dimensions from the amazing Sam Hammond Donald.  I've then simply covered it with Designer Series Paper from the Stacked With Love DSP stack and finished it off with a black bow using the Bow Builder Punch.

If you'd like to make these projects, please pop to my shop for these and all other items from the annual & Spring/Summer catalogues.



No comments:

Post a Comment