Thursday 4 September 2014

Christmas Paper Share!

 Yay!  The fab new Christmas Designer Series Papers are available to buy! Ok, so I know not everyone wants to think about Christmas in September but those of us that love making cards and gifts have to start planning early!







 I'm sure everyone would love to buy a pack of each of the gorgeous Christmas Designer Series Papers (DSP) I've chosen from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue but I appreciate not everyone can justify that.



So, I have a solution for you.  
How about taking part in my paper share?  




Here's How It Works...

Our DSP packs contain 12 sheets of double sided 12”x12” papers, 2 each of 6 designs (All Is Calm - 2 each of 5 designs, 2 single sided sheets of foil embossed papers).  We also have a cute paper stack – 48 sheets of 6.5”x4.5” papers, 4 each of 12 designs.  I’ve chosen 3 of the DSP packs – 2 of which are speciality papers – All Is Calm, Under The Tree (cardstock weight) and Nordic Noel which I will cut into 4 sets of 6”x6”.  In addition to these, you will receive one page of each design in the Trim The Tree paper stack. 



To buy a full pack of each plus the paper stack would cost £44.15 incl p&p.  For £13.50 incl p&p, you can receive 36 6”x6” sheets of DSP, 2 of each design plus 12 sheets from the paper stack, 1 of each design.  I’ll be showing projects on my blog using 6”x6” papers to give you some inspiration!  Let me know if you’d like to take part and I’ll collate numbers.  I’ll be placing a minimum of one order per month, more depending on demand.




I need at least 4 people (or multiples of 4) to take part - don't worry, I'll coordinate the participants, all you need to do is let me know you want to take part.  Please go to my contact tab & send me a message.




No comments:

Post a Comment